Welcome to the 2021 ShortsFest!
THE FIRST STEPS IN WALKING THE VIRTUAL RED CARPET!
- You’ll find all the Festival films along with a synopsis and trailers HERE
- Check out the Festival Live Theater and Filmmaker Cafe Schedule HERE
- Choose some favorites to get started and feel free to come back anytime to find some more!
MORE QUESTIONS? CHECK OUT OUR FAQ PAGE
CONTACT US: We are here to help – email@example.com or 619.818.2221
Get your Passes!
1 Day Pass: $29
3 Day Pass: $79
BUY YOUR PASS NOW
Plan Ahead: Your path to fabulous short films May 14 – 16th
Enjoy all the festival has to offer:
Festival Virtual Village – 100 Short Films and 11 Filmmaker Q&A’s. Inside the Festival Virtual Village you’ll find:
- The Festival Theater – Live Streaming films. View the films at the specific time listed in the live schedule. These films are also in the On-Demand section but if you can’t decide what to watch next, just pop into the Festival Theater at anytime.
- The Cove Theater – On Demand Films from 9am Friday – Midnight Sunday
- The San Diego Locals Theater –On Demand Films from San Diego Filmmakers.
- Filmmaker Café – Noon – 8pm all four days – Live Q&As with Filmmakers, Panels and Special Events
- Members Only Theater – This is where our Festival Members can view specific films for just them. Become a member today to access these.
- The Perspectives Center – On Demand Q&As, Panels and Special Events
3-Days of Festival Binge Watching – Tips on How To Fest Best!
There’s an art to maximizing your Festival experience. Here’s a few tips and clear your calendar May 14 -1 6th!
- Make sure your Internet connection is maximized
- Cast the movies from your computer to your big screen TV with Google Chromecast, Apple TV streaming or HDMI connection form the computer.
- Stock up on Popcorn, Milk Duds, Junior Mints and Red Vines.
- Invite friends to watch films with you in the comfort of your own home!
- Note the films in the Festival Theater are time specific so plan around those first.
- The Cove Theater and The San Diego Locals Theater are both on demand so you can watch those from Thursday thru Midnight Sunday!
- Check the Schedule for Filmmaker Café to join Q&A Sessions with Filmmakers, Panels and Events Live!
- Come 10-15 minutes early to the Live events in Filmmaker Café. You’ll be seated at a table with other film lovers – great for mingling til the Live event begins.
- Try to watch the film before the Filmmaker’s Q&A
- If you miss the Live events in Filmmaker Café then hop on over to The Perspectives Center where they will be made available on demand.
- Have fun! And if you have any problems, we’re standing by at firstname.lastname@example.org.